1. Help Center
  2. Real Estate & Closings

What is the association assessment?

All requests for certificates of assessments, closing forms, lender questionnaires, resale disclosure answers, insurance info etc must be submitted via Homewise

Realtors: If you need association information, please register at www.homewisedocs.com where you may order a Realtor Form ($45) which provides all the information needed to complete the OWNERS' ASSOCIATION DISCLOSURE AND ADDENDUM.  You may view association documents that are publicly available by entering the association name on the Community Search page of our website.  Covenants are also public records and may be found at the Register of Deeds website for the county where the home is located.

Owners: If you are selling your home and you need your account balance, association budget or anything else, you can access this information anytime by logging in to the Portal .  If you are a buyer, click here for new owner information.

Please direct the closing attorney / realtor  /lender to the CAMS website at https://www.camsmgt.com/real-estate for information about the resale disclosure process and to connect to Homewise.

When a home is being sold it is imperative that our Closing team must be notified so that the ownership may be updated timely.   Resale disclosure requests are processed through our Closing team and must be submitted via https://www.homewisedocs.com .